Tomcii Terms of Service
Here are the Terms of Service for this website. If you are interested in Tomcii's Services as an Illustrator, please read this.
By accessing the website at https://tomcii.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (texts and images) on Tomcii's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify, republish, duplicate, or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tomcii's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tomcii at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tomcii's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tomcii makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tomcii does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tomcii or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tomcii's website, even if Tomcii or a Tomcii authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tomcii website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tomcii does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tomcii may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tomcii does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tomcii has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tomcii of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tomcii may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Terms of service for clients:
- Deadlines need to be agreed upon beforehand. Very short deadlines might be charged an extra rush fee.
- Payments are only able through PayPal, using EURO or USD as the currency, 100% up front.
- Please provide a description of the subject (what are the goals of the artwork, what's the focus) along with good reference images.
- An extra design fee might be applied if no reference images are provided and if you would like me to draw based only on the description.
- The complexity of the artwork might change the price. (Complex jewelry or tattoos, …)
- You need to make sure you have all the needed permissions for the use of any character that is not your original creation.
- Characters from pop culture are accepted.
- Changing the commission after its completion is possible if there was a misunderstanding or a communication mistake.
- Commissions are generally non-refundable.
Conditions for refunds are:
- I haven't started working on the commission.
(must be within 1 week from when payment was made)
- I can't provide the artwork for any reason.
- The final artwork is only for personal use. The rights for commercial use must be purchased.
- Please remember to always credit and link back to me if you post the artwork online.
- I hold the rights over my commissions. (post in my galleries, publicity, prints, graphics, merchandise, …)
- I reserve the right to livestream and record the creation of the painting.
- I reserve the right to decline or discontinue a commission at any time.
Impressum | Legal notice
+43 699 17018098